My name is Karen Margarita Galvez Davila. I interviewed Jennifer Roberts, a psychologist. I learned many things about her and about psychology. She had to practically do it all on her own so I look up to her for that. Being a psychologist sounds as amazing as she describes it. I learned that it is hard work, but it pays off at the end.
- Did your parents approve of your job?
- Well I was adopted, but either way I was supported by them.
2.Did you go to more than one college?
- Yes I went to one within state and out of state.
3.What do you like about your job?
- Helping people.
What I learned about my mentor’s profession:
- She learns from the people she helps.
- She loves every thing about her job.
- It takes a lot of responsibility to be a psychologist.
- You can do anything you want.
- Fight for you want and you will achieve it.
Things on my inspiration board:
- An angel/devil-I can be really nice and sweet but I can also be a mean person
- College students graduating-I can see myself in that position when I am in college
- Poems-I love making poems
- Clothes-I might not dress well but I do have a sense of fashion
- Love/heart-I am a loving person
This experience was a great journey. I enjoyed being with Jennifer; she was a very interesting person to talk to. I learned several things from her and I will take every piece of advice she gave me.